- This event has passed.
POSTPONED: Navigating the Treacherous Waters of Ethics In Therapy
March 21, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$120
**Event shall be postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Rescheduled date to be announced.**
Navigating the Treacherous Waters of Ethics In Therapy
With Dr. Joseph Christopherson, ED D., LMFT
- Participants will be able to identify the most common ethical issues that lead to legal or civil litigation.
- Participants will learn the LMFT and LPC (APA) Codes of Ethics sufficiently to identify the ramifications of ethical violations.
- Participants will learn useful techniques to be able to identify potential ethical violations.
- Attendees will work practical case studies that will enable them to avoid the pitfalls of ethical issues.
REGISTRATION FORM LINKS:
- Registration forms may be submitted in person to our physical address, by FAX, or written out as an e-mail submission with the information required above included.
- Address: 1600 Medical Center, Suite B-1, El Paso, TX, 79902
- FAX: (915) 845-4165
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org